USGA Rules of Golf Govern all Play
except when modified by the following local rules:
- White stakes or white fences define out of bounds.
- Lateral water hazards are defined by red stakes.
- Water hazards are defined by red stakes.
- Yardage markers measured to center of green.
- Cart path and maintenance roads…player may drop within one club length from nearest point of relief, no nearer the hole, without penalty.
Etiquette & Dress
- Please be cognizant of your “speed of play” to ensure enjoyment of other players.
- Please repair ball marks, replace divots and rake bunkers.
- Soft spikes and proper attire are required at all times….collared shirts, no jeans or cutoffs.
- No alcoholic beverages on the course.
Speed of play 4 1/2 hours